Hawaii with Oahu & Maui - Classic Group, 2023
Hawaii With Oahu & Maui – Classic Group, 2023
Hawaii’s traditional greeting, Aloha, embodies hospitality, respect, love and welcome. Experience the magic of these tropical islands and meet its gentle people on your unforgettable Hawaii guided tour. Look beyond the swaying hula dancers, ukuleles and floral shirts to celebrate local traditions and flavours. An incredible journey awaits as you get to know O’ahu and Maui intimately while having time to relax at your oceanfront resorts.
- Oahu: Dive into an al fresco, sustainably sourced Farm-to-Table lunch while enjoying epic views of the North Shore.
- Maui: You are invited to choose your own dining experience from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening. Your options include a magical evening at the Wailele Luau for a taste of traditional Polynesian cuisine and dance or one of your resort’s other acclaimed restaurants.
- Maui: Indulge in a Farm-to-Table lunch at the Hali’imaile General Store, a plantation shop in the early 20th century, now a restaurant known for its outstanding island cuisine.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Maui: Explore Maui with Insight Choice. Choose to visit the Haleakala National Park offering an astonishing volcanic landscape. Alternatively, set sail to the crescent-shaped Molokini island for a memorable snorkelling trip.
- Oahu: On your journey around Oahu take in epic views from Pali Lookout. Travel beneath the towering Ko’olau Cliffs and along the rugged Windward Coast. Reach Sunset Beach and visit Haleiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore.
Make Travel Matter
- Hawaiian Legacy Forest: As you join an eco-tour in the Hawaiian Legacy Forest and plant a native Milo tree. Your Local Expert explains how you are contributing to the healing of the local ecosystem. Delve into an al fresco, sustainably sourced Farm-to-Table lunch while enjoying epic views of the North Shore.
Top Rated Highlights
- Honolulu: Visit Pearl Harbour and step aboard the USS Arizona Memorial as you listen to the moving audio guide and recount the events that led the US to join World War II.
- Honolulu: Journey to the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, honouring all those who served in the US Armed Forces and lost their lives during World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
- Maui: Visit the awe-inspiring Iao Valley State Park and see the 1,200-foot landmark Iao Needle, overlooking the final resting place of Hawaii’s native chiefs.
- Maui: Choose to visit the Haleakala National Park offering an astonishing volcanic landscape. Hear the Hawaiian legends about the dormant volcano and see the unique Haleakala Silversword plant. Alternatively, set sail to the crescent shaped Molokini island for a memorable snorkelling trip. Marvel at the colourful tropical fish and enjoy a light lunch on board.
- Maui: Visit one of the last working pineapple farms with a fun and knowledgeable Local Expert. Discover the impact these plantations had on the islands and sample some of the extra sweet Maui Gold variant.
What to expect
- We have enhanced our existing hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.
- All Travel Directors and Drivers have been trained by our fully qualified Training Manager in well-being and hygiene protocols.
- Our Travel Directors are also trained to react and activate protocol should any unexpected issues arise on the trip.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
- We only work with establishments that we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which includes hotels, restaurants, sightseeing venues.
- Our operations and guest support teams are on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
- While sightseeing guests to be allowed immediate entry on arrival with no queuing.
- The venues Insight Vacations travels to all have physical distancing measures in all public areas.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
A trip around Oahu
Maui, the Valley Isle
Insight Choice in Maui