Answer the call of the wild and join a 6-day adventure through Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula. This is the great outdoors at its very best, where parks are the size of countries and bald eagles soar overhead. Dive into the history of downtown Anchorage, admire a handful of the state’s 3 million lakes and explore the coastal town of Seward. Search for orcas and humpback whales on a boat cruise and stand in awe of glaciers in the Kenai Fjords National Park. With a passionate local leader by your side you’ll soon discover what makes this state so great.
- Anchorage- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Anchorage – Earthquake Park and Point Woronzof
- Seward – Kenai Fjords Tour
- Seward – Exit Glacier
- Seward – Iditarod Sled Dogs visit
- Dive into the contemporary and natural delights of Anchorage during a day tour with your leader, including downtown, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof and the Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Discover some of the world’s most incredible wildlife on a boat cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park, searching for orcas, humpback whales, sea lions, puffins, eagles and more.
- It doesn’t get much more Alaskan than a dog sled racing – visit a family-run homestead to learn about sled dogs and the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
- Get up close and personal with the epic Exit Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park, the scale and beauty of which is sure to leave you in awe.
Seward to Anchorage