Oktoberfest The Germanic Experience - Summer 2022
05/09/2021 through 09/15/2022
05/09/2021 through 09/28/2022
Oktoberfest The Germanic Experience – Summer 2022
Discovering Bavarian Germany & Imperial Austria
- Dining Summary: 10 Buffet breakfasts (BB), 2 Celebration Dinner (CD), 3 dinners with wine (DW)
- Munich: A private invitation to exclusive seating in the renowned Ochsenbraterei Tent. Sit back and experience the festive atmosphere of this once in a lifetime event and enjoy a three course dinner, a dedicated host and savour the Bavarian Beer!
- Munich: Join special guest Patrick von Ritchthofen, a direct descendant of Manfred von Ritchthofen, otherwise known as ‘The Red Baron’, for an unforgettable conversation and a Celebration Dinner.
- Dresden: Dinner at Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz. Situated on the premises of the former summer residence of the King of Saxony. Majestic gardens, stunning architecture of the previous centuries create a truly magical atmosphere.
- Melk: A river cruise along the stunning Wachau Valley and sample wine from a vineyard in the same region.
- Vienna: A concert of classic Viennese music and dance combined with a delicious meal of traditional Austrian fare.
Top Rated Highlights
- Nuremberg: Visit the town of Nuremberg
- Munich: Visit the BMW Museum in Munich
- Hohensalzburg Fortress: Visit the imposing Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Hitler’s infamous: Visit Hitler’s infamous retreat ‘Eagles Nest’
- Scenic Drive: Breathtaking scenic drive through Berchtesgaden countryside to Maria Gern chapel
- Vienna: Visit the grand Schonbrunn Palace and gardens in Vienna
- Accommodation in hand picked hotels in the best locations
- Escorted by an expert Travel Director throughout
- Business class legroom onboard your 40 seater luxury air conditioned coach
- Included airport transfer service on first and last day of the trip (selected times)
- Hotels and restaurant tips included
- Concierge service and luggage handling throughout
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Berlin
Journey to Dresden
Journey to Munich
Visit the BMW Museum
Journey to Salzburg
Journey to Vienna
Auf Wiedersehen Vienna
Terms and Conditions