Spectacular Rockies and Glaciers of Alberta - Classic Group, 2022
Spectacular Rockies And Glaciers Of Alberta – Classic Group, 2022
Take a spectacular guided tour to the Rocky Mountains and witness Alberta’s breath-taking wilderness. Discover the natural wonders of Banff National Park, the grand Columbia Icefield as well as the Jasper National Park. Glorious views, beautiful scenery, warm hospitality, and outstanding activities ensure a sensational trip to one of the most beautiful corners of the world.
- Banff: Enjoy dinner at the historic and regal Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfast (B), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)
- Lake Louise: Explore Lake Louise with Insight Choice. Choose to take the sightseeing gondola and embark on a gentle hike offering stunning views of the nearby peaks and glaciers. Alternatively, enjoy a relaxed lakeside stroll through the inspiring scenery and with a canvas and paints, create your own work of art.
- Glacier Skywalk: Enjoy a private, after-hours visit to the amazing Glacier Skywalk. Step onto the cliff-edged, glass-floored walkway offering sweeping views of the Sunwapta Valley and the Columbia Icefield.
- Athabasca Glacier: Take a seat in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a visit onto the Athabasca Glacier before other travellers arrive. Follow your Local Expert as you stroll on its icy surface and experience the enormous glaciers up close.
Make Travel Matter
- Mahikan Trails Medicine: MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® and join a First Nations Cree Iroquois Local Expert and take a walk in the Boreal forest. Learn how their ancestors survived off the land and used the plants as medicines. Listen to amazing stories about First Nations culture and their relationship with local nature and wildlife.
Top Rated Highlights
- Jasper: Relax on board a narrated cruise on the serene waters of Lake Maligne. Glide past jagged mountain peaks to Spirit Island, a world-famous destination accessible only by boat.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Banff
A Trip to Lake Louise
Lakes, Mountains and Glaciers
Relaxing in Kananaskis