The Bohemian - end Vienna, Small Group, 2021
The Bohemian – End Vienna, Small Group, 2021
Walk in the footsteps of Prague’s Bohemian Kings and fall under the spell of Ceský Krumlov. Explore the legacy of the Habsburgs in Vienna and Budapest.
- Vienna: Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a drink, followed by a pleasant Welcome Dinner served with wine at a local restaurant.
- Krakow: For your Dine-Around Evening, choose you style of dining from a selection of hand-picked local restaurants, unique in Polish flavour.
- Budapest: Dine in elegance and savour Hungarian delicacies accompanied with specially selected Hungarian wine during your Celebration Dinner at Gundel.
- Budapest: Dine in elegance and savour Hungarian delicacies accompanied with specially-selected Hungarian wine during your Celebration Dinner at Gundel.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Prague : Choose between joining a Local Expert to explore the courtyards of Prague Castle and visit the imposing St Vitus Catherdal or alternatively, stroll through the Jewish Quarter with your Local Expert to hear how the Jewish community has shaped the history of Prague.
- Vienna: A private, guided exploration of Schönbrunn Palace will have all your senses tingling. Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a child prodigy.
Top Rated Highlights
- Scenic Drives: Admire the passing scenery as you travel through Moravia, Bohemia, the Orava region and Low Tatra Mountains.
- Cesky Krumlov: Your Travel Director will lead you an orientation of the city as you explore the medieval streets of this fairy-tale town.
- Auschwitz: Experience a powerful and moving visit, with a Local Expert. See the Auschwitz memorial and museum and stop at Birkenau, which bears witness to the terrible atrocities of the Holocaust.
- Vienna: Travel along the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
- Krakow: Visit the 14th century St. Mary’s Basilica, the most important church in the city.
- Budapest: Stroll through the alleys of the Old Town of Buda and admire sweeping views from the Fisherman’s Bastion with a Local Expert. Drive along the beautiful Andrassy Avenue to Heroes’ Square. Stand atop Gellert Hill where the colossal Liberty Statue stands in front of the Citadella watching over the city. Marvel at extensive panoramic views as you look out over the famous river dividing Buda and Pest – the two sides linked by the mighty Chain Bridge and the newer, elegant Elizabeth Bridge.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Vienna
Stately Vienna and the Habsburgs
Charming Ceský Krumlov and Golden Prague
Prague, City of a Hundred Spires
Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Kraków
The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków
Through Sleepy Slovakia to Budapest
Budapest, the Queen of the Danube